“The Legacy we leave is not our money or possessions, but rather how we lived, the memories we made and how we treated others.” ~ Tina Moser, Founder
Personalized Assisted Living at Legacy Estates
At Legacy Estates’ assisted living and memory care, we believe everyone has a story to tell and that story is their Legacy. Our goal is to help our residents preserve those memories and assist them in living a life with purpose and passion. To not merely survive, but thrive; living every day with passion, compassion, and lots of laughter!
Legacy Estates is an affordable senior living solution located in Northeastern Wisconsin. Our assisted living and dementia care provides 24-hour care to seniors in a custom built, 4-bedroom, ranch house in a residential neighborhood. The cozy concept fosters excellent senior living with a 1:4 staff ratio providing a family like surrounding and personalized care. One of the greatest benefits of having a 1:4 ratio is the ability to provide one-on-one time with each resident to maximize their physical independence as well as stimulate their cognitive and overall well-being.
The following individuals would benefit greatly living and thriving at one of our Northeastern Wisconsin memory care homes:
- Individuals looking for a home like setting with security knowing there is help 24 hours a day
- Individuals who feel unsafe living at home alone
- Individuals who currently have or need in home care on daily basis
- Individuals currently living in a memory care facility
- Individuals who are living in a facility but not receiving personalized care
- Individuals who are living in a facility but feel “lost in the crowd”
- Individuals who would benefit from having others of the same age as them in a home environment
Watch Our Video Below – Amy Hanten (Living With Amy) interviews Tina Moser